Recently I’ve been a huge fan of buying duplicates of something.
- Two Macbook pro chargers (one at work, one in my bag). Same with phone chargers. Extra earphones. It’s funny how reluctant I was to do this.
- Extra gym shirts. So I don’t wear the same ol sweaty ones over again.
- Buy more groceries. My freezer is full of meat. I tend to run out of food, so this forces me to make more food at home, instead of visiting Mucho Burrito or some healthy fast food or my weakness – Shawarma – for a meal. Still working on this.
- Extra Pens in the apartment and in my bag. I do a lot of writing in my notebook. I always lose pens.
- Extra Floss. Actually been flossing more in past one year and a half, cos it’s always there in my bathroom.
In hindsight, the extra $50 improved my quality of life in a huge way.
I’m curious, what’s one inexpensive purchase you made that improved your life in a BIG way?