Every day I write in my journal. I write 3 main to do’s and then little to do’s ones to accomplish those.
On top of that, I like to write random thoughts, cool quotes and something recently – business ideas. I read James Altucher’s book Choose Yourself, where he mentions you should come up with ideas every day.
For example, how would you go about earning an extra $100 in 30 days?
Extra $100 a month doesn’t have to be so hard.
- It could be as simple as cleaning some small business store’s windows.
- Mowing your neighbours lawns in the summer or shovelling there snow in the winter.
- What about writing content for blogs devoted to interior design or travel? Email one today.
- Rent our your apartment using Airbnb. It’s the sharing economy!!
- Do Book keeping for a small business if you have Quickbooks knowledge.
- Sell OLD stuff. clothes, guitars, old computers, ipads, camera’s on http://www.kijiji.ca/ or have ol fashion yard sale.
- Installing wordpress/shopify site for a client.
- Walk dogs. You also get exercise. Call all your friends who are about to go outta town.
- All the time I see small businesses that have a website, but are using gmail, yahoo, etc. for their company email address. Email them saying you could create one with their domain.
- Copywriting for a small business. Write their emails when people sign up. Maybe charge more than 100 dollars.
- Offer marketing consulting.
- Workshop on how to outsource/build iphone apps. I would charge more than 100 again.
- Workshop for 55 yr old + people :How to use an iphone/android device, send pics, get music, etc with ease. Pain Free! Email all your parents friends. Maybe just go after four people – charge them 25 bucks each include free starbucks coffee lol and hold it at Starbucks.
This was fun. Some of the later ideas actually may fetch more than 100 dollars. Perhaps even one thousand dollars. Hmm. How would you make an extra hundred or even one thousand dollars?