I’ve thought about writing a ebook and posting it on amazon.com for a long time. So the other day I decided to write down ideas. They would be quick 30 page ebooks. It would be a fun experiment to see if I could do it. Without further ado here are my ideas:
- United States in 2020 After Four Years of Trump : Lots of google searches on him at the moment. Could be a HUGE seller.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Oscar Movies : discuss other movies he should have won an Oscar. For example: The Beach.
- Why Minorities Struggle in Hollywood/Creative Fields. This was also a big topic at the Oscars.
- How to Save Kanye West. He’s back in the headlines with crazy tweets. This would discuss his recent meltdown. Maybe relate it to what media does to famous people like in the movie Amy.
- Top 20 recipes to make in a crock pot in 5 minutes: I recently bought a crock pot and it’s slowly changing my life. I still need more recipes. This would help me and help others. Win/win.
- Top Rug Designs in 2016. I work with rugs so this would be a easy peasy one. A subjective one yes, but that’s the beauty of art. I can discuss trends in modern decor and interior design for young people.
- Top Ten Music Festivals to attend in 2016. I attend a music fest once a year for past 5 years so I could write some helpful tips. Best food at a music festival, best city, best line ups, best bang for your Canadian dollar.
- Canada Needs to invade Europe. This would be about stealing golden ideas from Europe, such as 8 week paid holiday leave in Italy for all its citizens and zero home work in Finland schools, and amazing 5 course lunches in France for public school kids. Free University Education in Slovenia. Inspired by the Michael Moore movie – Where to Invade Next.
- How to Throw a Successful Reading Party in the Park. I’ve done 3 of these so I have some experience with this.
- Top 10 Hikes to do around Calgary for a Beginner. I’ve been hiking lots past year or so. Consider myself a beginner, so I’m authority on this subject.
Okay some of these ideas suck. But who cares. Writing this list was itself a mind exercise. Let’s see if I actually follow through and turn one of these ideas into an Amazon kindle book.